The DH Summer school is organized in three types of modules: courses, workshops, and unconference. In addition, there will be a participant project slam, a social evening and an optional excursion.
Each course is 90 minutes long and is completed by a hands-on training workshop or tutorial of 90 min. Course Lecturers are senior scholars of their respective domain.
In addition to the plenary courses, the Summer School offers a selection of 90 min. workshops on various DH topics and tools. Those workshop will take place in parallel sessions.
Six main courses will be given in plenary session:
• History and Futures of Digital Humanities (S. Schreibmann)
• Digital Textual Editing (E. Pierazzo)
• Literary Computing (R. Siemens)
• Digital Humanities and Cultural Criticism (D. Berry)
• Historical Data Representation and GIS (F. Kaplan)
• Network analysis (C. Lemercier )